Here’s our guide to giving your pet crystal energy healing
Healing pets requires a very strong and centered mind, but it is said that animals can respond very quickly to the healing energy of crystals and gemstones. Below is a list of the best stones that will benefit your cuddly companion…
This a very versatile stone with many qualities, and is great for animals as a healing tool. It connects to past life issues while giving a calming and energising effect.
This gem is known for its ability to draw out negative energies and entities, which can be helpful for things like fleas and parasites, or threats to pets kept outdoors. Black Onyx is a very supportive stone, and is said to aid in physical strength and stamina.
This crystal is an amazing healer, and is great for strengthening the aura while boosting energy levels. You can use this crystal during litter or behaviour training, as it heightens and helps aid communication between a pet and their owner. Clear Quartz is great for amplifying intention, so you could program it with a specific purpose for your pet before use. Ensure the crystal is properly cleared following use for healing, as it will absorb any negative vibes your pet has come into contact with.
Are you the owner of an aloof pooch or moggy? Rose Quartz energy will help your pet learn to accept love and trust you without fear. It is ideal to use with rescued animals who need to open their heart, or when introducing a new pet into your household, as the gem promotes acceptance.
If you have pets that fight with one another, Smoky Quartz should work to reduce future hostilities by grounding and clearing negative energies in your household. It may also help with those human arguments, too!
• Place up to three stones or crystals under your pet’s bed for up to two weeks. If the energy is too intense, your pet won’t want to rest in their bed.
• Create a circle of crystals around your pet. Leave your pet there for up to 20 minutes.
• Place crystals or stones near a photograph of your pet, pointing towards the picture. This should send longdistance protection to them.
• Watch for signs such as tail swishing, foot stamping and holding the ears back, which indicates that your pet has had enough.
• When the healing is working, your pet will show signs of comfort and affection such as drooping eye lids, teeth gnashing, drooling and sighing.
• Animals can respond very quickly to the energy of crystals. Always seek expert advice before using stone energy on your pet.
Crystals for healing pets and animals should never replace the advice of a professionally qualified veterinarian