This meditation from gratitude writer Sarit Gafan will help to keep you nicely grounded
A meditation for mother earth
1. To develop your gratitude consciousness when experiencing any gift from the heart of mother earth, take a mindful pause to enjoy the moment.
2. Breathe in, visualising where the gift originated, and then breathe out,
thanking it and its origin.
3. Savour the gift fully with as many of your senses as possible.
4. Offer thanks to mother earth and mother nature in your own way.
5. Place your hands over your heart and picture a beautiful nourishing light flowing from heaven into your crown chakra, into your heart and down through your roots into her. Let your love expand out to meet her in a way that feels natural to you (it could be through visualising flowers growing out of your roots or a glowing light, for example).
Read the full feature in the May issue of Soul & Spirit, on sale Thursday 16th April from all major retailers. Click here to subscribe and get it delivered direct to your door every month, PLUS a bonus free* gift. Or, order a digital copy for your device via PocketMags here.