Psychic medium Lillyanne shares how her spirit guides are always with her, and yours are with you, too
One thing that I truly believe is that anything is possible with the right people there to support you. Well, I’m lucky enough to have not just a brilliant support system at home, but also from my lifelong Star People. What are Star People, you might ask? They are my spiritual guides, a friendship group that has been with me since I was a child, and nobody can see them but me. They’ve helped me in more ways than I can count, always steering me through the tough times, particularly when I was growing up. They remind me that I’m never alone and whilst my Star People cannot stop the downpour, they will always join me for a walk in the rain. I know that I can trust them one hundred percent, and I can confide anything in them.
What do they look like, my guides? Gangly and raw-boned, with fingers as long as pencils. Their eyes wide and kaleidoscopic, a pure glimpse into those bright spheres of green and blue, and immediately I’m greeted with an overwhelming sense of wonder. What information will they divulge today? With round, moon-like faces and slim-cut noses; their jaws hang heavy, like they’re controlled by their own gravitational pull. A beautiful, turquoise-blue aura curls around their bodies, allowing even the haziest sight to emit greatness. My Star People are a huge collection of friends, there’s not just one, there’s many. The men are always smartly presented in suits, with the exception of a grandfatherly figure who first appeared to me when I was a child. He arrives dressed in robes, with wavy brown hair; an almost biblical looking creature.
My Star People come in all shapes and sizes, and I love them all dearly. I have a never ending list of thank you’s for them. If it weren’t for them, I wouldn’t be who I am today. I wouldn’t have the best job in the world and get to help so many people, and I definitely wouldn’t have made it this far in life. When I was younger I can remember them telling me ‘We are always going to look after you’ and they always have. They’re my friends for life. Always with you I’m always asked how others can connect with their Star People. My honest answer? I don’t know. However, here are some things I can tell you from my experience.
● My Star People are always there. I don’t ‘link in’ or meditate; their presence is just always around me. Your guides are always with you too.
● They choose when to appear to me and when not to, not the other way around.
● Believing is seeing – what’s most important is that you believe they are there with you.
● Listen to your dreams – my Star People often come to me whilst I’m asleep and dreaming. Keeping a dream journal can not only be very interesting, but it can also be a lot of fun too.
● Follow your intuition – pay attention to that churning feeling in your gut that tells you when to ‘go for it’ or when something’s wrong. It’s a nudge from your Star People. Trust it.
If you’d like to find out more about my story, read my book Lillyanne: Memoirs of The People’s Medium. To buy a copy, visit lillyannepsychicmedium.com