Manifest your inner vision with help from spiritual teacher George Lizos
So, you want to connect with your spirit guides? Maybe even receive clear life guidance from them and give others accurate intuitive readings… Great You’re in the right place. We often wish or this spiritual guidance but hold ourselves back due to lack of confidence. In this practical exercise, you wil develop clairvoyance: the natural ability to receive intuitive message through visions and images. Prepare to feel the ease and clarity that you crave.
What’s holding you back?
Ask yourself if either statement ring true for you:
- Sometimes, it can be hard to tell if the messages you receive are real, or if you’re just making things up. As a result, you overthink things, second-guess yourself, and doubt your ability to interpret the signs.
- You find yourself wondering, ‘Am I only talking to myself? Is anyone even listening to me?’
If you resonated with either of these, then it’s time to develop your clairvoyance using visualisation. Although you can receive intuitive messages through your other senses, or by using tarot and oracle cards, nothing will give you more confidence than being able to see things clearly with your mind’s eye.
The four clairs
Clairvoyance is one of the four main intuition types:
- Clairsentience or clear feeling: receiving intuitive messages through emotions and physical sensations.
- Clairaudience or clear hearing: receiving intuitive messages through voices and sounds you hear.
- Claircognizance or clear knowing: receiving blocks of thought or a knowing about something.
- Clairvoyance or clear seeing: receiving intuitive messages through visions.
We all receive intuitive messages via different channels. Most of us have one or two dominant clairs, with the ability to develop the other ones.
Can anyone be clairvoyant?
Many people believe that you have to be born clairvoyant. However, believe that all psychic abilities can be learnt, and I’m living proof of it Unlike other intuitives, I didn’t grow up seeing spirits on the streets, or being woken up by ghostly beings in the middle of the night. Instead, I had an unexplainable interest in exploring the spirit world, and an unwavering dedication to doing so. I worked really hard to develop my clairvoyance in order to make this my profession. For this reason, I believe that hard work will always trump talent. Talent can only get you so far; hard work will get you to the top.
Develop your clairvoyance
The practices on the right are the same ones that I used to develop my clairvoyance. Choose the ones you resonate with most and practise them on a daily basis to get best results.
Read the full feature in the September issue of Soul & Spirit, on sale Thursday 13th August from all major retailers. Click here to subscribe and get it delivered direct to your door every month, PLUS a bonus free* gift. Or, order a digital copy for your device via PocketMags here.