Elena Richards is transported to a past life, where she has an important lesson to learn
“My fear was not dying, but about letting people down”
“I arrive in my past life, 7 years old, with a hot breeze that weaves around and pings sand at my ankles. As I take in my surroundings, my long dark hair whips around my neck. I am on a mound of sand, and in the distance, there’s a small town of no more than a hundred people. Home. It became clear to me I am in a desert, 1830BC, where I meet my mother, Nefertari. Back in reality, I begin to cry on my Zoom call with George, overwhelmed with love for her.
“George then took me to my death; I felt no pain but was aware of the gusty desert winds which carried ice white moonbeams into the room. As I lay where my mother died, my daughter and life partner Jacob were by my side. My fear was not dying, but about letting people down as I left them behind at 44.
“I learnt that I was fearless and didn’t care about what people thought. Carefree and strong-willed, inquisitive, and fun. In this life, I have always been very sensitive, the energy I felt from my past life was overwhelming and has inspired healing within my present self – to release what anyone else thinks. This all-consuming anxiety and fear of not being liked can be put to rest. A gift from my soul, to present me.”
From the expert’s perspective
“Past-life regression is a powerful spiritual modality that allows you to create real change in your life.
“I programmed the regression so Elena travelled back to a life that she could learn or heal from. Progressively she travelled back, a childhood memory, an in-utero experience, and finally a past life.
“As soon as she ‘stepped foot’ in her past life, Elena knew, could see, feel, and hear things vividly and accurately. Belief is an important pillar in all spiritual modalities, especially in past life regression; why this was a vivid and successful experience for her.
“We often use past life regression therapy to heal past-life traumas affecting our present lifetime. I regressed Elena through various significant moments searching for common themes, traumas, and regrets.
“Elena found a deep sense of guilt for having died before raising her child and has carried the fear of letting others down into her present life, expressed in her hyper-sensitivity to other people’s belief and expectations of her today.
“After, Elena experienced an instant shift in her perspective and has reclaimed her confidence and fearlessness to express herself freely, like her past life.”
Now try something new
Regress your soul
1. Get into a meditative state by breathing deeply. Progressively relax every inch of your body.
2. Find yourself standing on the shore of a beautiful beach. To your right are the sands of the future and to your left are the sands of the past. Take some time to situate yourself in this scene.
3. With the intention of experiencing your past life, count backwards from 10 to 1 while walking along the sands of the past.
4. Once you’ve reached number 1, the beach will disappear and you’ll find yourself in a past life. Take as much time as you want to move through it and let it reveal lessons and messages.
5. Once you feel complete, count from 1 to 10 while gently and progressively waking up your body and bringing yourself back to waking consciousness. Once you’ve reached number 10, open your eyes.
Journal about your experience afterwards, identify the main themes and their relation to your present life, as well as the commonalities and differences between your 2 lives. This will deepen your experience and help you create positive changes in your present life.
George Lizos is an intuitive, past-life therapist, the creator of Intuition Mastery School™, and #1 bestselling author of Lightworkers Gotta Work.