Your weekly crystal fix: rose quartz
In the first of your new favourite blog series, Jade Spirit takes on the ultimate crystal for self-love
Love yourself people. Cos seriously, you’re fabulous!
If you’re struggling to look at yourself that way, rose quartz is not known as the ‘stone of love’ for nothing my friends. This is THE crystal for self-love and, as it’s a member of the quartz family, can be used in a variety of ways, and can safely be immersed in water too.
Bathe with it, drink water energised and softened by it, carry it, keep it in your car, sleep with it (you know you wanna), and wear it with reckless abandon.
This crystal is, in my opinion, seriously underestimated and I use it every single day. In fact, one is nestled inside my bra right now. So ease off with the hugs today, if you don’t mind. Thanks.
My top tips for working with rose quartz for self-love
- Pop one inside your bra for a comforting energetic hug all day long. It’s a cuddle in a stone!
- Drop a few tumblestones into a bottle of water and sip throughout the day. It makes the water taste softer and is really calming.
- Add some chunks to a rose-scented bubble bath. Don’t forget that you’ve put them in there though or you’ll be jumping out quicker than you jumped in – ask me how I know…
- Grid your bed with one in each corner and place one under your pillow for soothing, sweet dreams.
- Give yourself a soothing face, neck and shoulder massage using a Rose Quartz massage wand. Or bribe someone else to. This feels soooo good and will not only leave you with a rosy glow, but loving the whole world too.
- And, if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, buy a bottle of your favourite Rose, uncork, drop a few tiny tumblestones in and voila! Comfort in a (wine) glass. Cheers!
DON’T MISS JADE’S NEW COLUMN NEXT WEEK!
For more, go to crystalstomanifest.com.
Download Your FREE crystal guide
Your FREE 34-page guide to finding love, boosting your mood and attracting abundance. What's the guide about?Click here