Wouldn’t it be great to break free of those constricting ties that are holding you back? Using this simple visualisation from crystal expert Judy Hall you can break free from toxic relationships, karmic connections and past-their-sell-by-date promises…
Part 1: A Summer Meadow
- Holding your favourite crystal, take time to relax and settle down, then breathe gently.
- Slowly raise and lower your eyelids 10 times and then leave them closed.
- Picture yourself walking in a meadow on a nice, warm, sunny day.
- Let yourself feel the grass beneath your feet and the cool earth below. There is a gentle breeze playing around your face, keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Spend time exploring your meadow then choose a spot to begin cutting your ties.
Part 2: Forming The Bubble
- Draw a circle around yourself. The circle should be at arms length and go right around you. You can use paint, chalk, light or whatever comes to mind.
- In front of you, close to but not touching your circle, draw another circle the same size. Picture the person with whom you wish to cut the ties in the circle.
- Explain to the person why you are doing this exercise. Tell them that you wish to be free from your old emotional bonds in the past, and any expectations in the present.
- Look to see how the ties manifest themselves. Spend time removing them, first from yourself, healing and sealing the places where they were with light, then removing them from the other person.
- When you are sure you have cleared and sealed all the ties, let unconditional love, forgiveness and acceptance flow between you and the other person.
Part 3: Dissolving Your Ties
- Gather the ties and find an appropriate way of destroying them. Imagine a large bonfire onto which you throw them, or a flowing river into which you cast them.
- If you are using a fire, feel the transmuted energy warming, purifying, healing and energising you, filling all the empty spaces left by removing the ties.
- If you are using water, you might like to enter the water, or to use the sun to purify heal and energise yourself. Wrap a bubble of light around you to protect yourself.
- When you have completed all the cutting you wish to do, bring your attention back into the room and allow yourself plenty of time to readjust.
- Breathe deeply and bring yourself into full awareness. Have a hot drink to bring you back into your body and the present moment.
About the author
Judy Hall is a successful Mind Body Spirit author with over 40 books to her credit including the million selling Crystal Bible. She has been a past life therapist and karmic astrologer for over 40 years. An internationally known author, psychic, healer, broadcaster and workshop leader, her books have been translated into fifteen languages. She recently appeared in the Watkins Review of the one hundred most spiritually influential authors.