Find yourself in the peace and tranquillity of the French mountains
We have teamed up with Alps Retreats to offer you the chance to win a retreat to their luxury chalet in the Alps. The retreat, taking place between September 19th and 23rd 2017, is a mindful retreat designed to help you explore purpose and possibilities in your life in a stunning alpine location. Create space to think more clearly in the moment, clarify your purpose and direction, access the courage to take your ideas forward and be more motivated, confident and resilient.
Your retreat is guided by executive coach and mindfulness practitioner Sally-Anne Airey, who has seen first-hand the positive impact of mindfulness practice on professional performance. A second facilitator with a complementary area of expertise works alongside Sally-Anne to broaden and enhance the experience. You’ll live in comfort and style with no more than seven other people at the top-rated chalet Maison la Cerisaie – in the beautiful French mountain village of Sixt Fer a Cheval, just 75 minutes from Geneva airport.
You’ll have time to relax and enjoy the environment – go for a walk, sit in the sunshine on the terrace or soak in the hot tub. In-chalet massage will also be available.
- A preparatory needs analysis phone call with Sally-Anne and a follow-up conversation
- Mindful practice including meditation, mindful walking and eating, yoga and total relaxation
- A one-to-one coaching conversation with Sally-Anne
- One full body massage
- A guided day hike
- Full-board accommodation in a luxury Alpine chalet
- Delicious, nutritious meals prepared by a professional chef
- Return transfer from Geneva airport and all local transport