Place these pretty trinkets on your altar or windowsill to connect with the moon goddess – just add crystals!
All moon worshippers know how important it is to have their crystals to hand when the goddess is at her fullest in all her beauty. We’ve got your moon and gemstone rituals covered with these gorgeous crystal singing bowls. Perfect for incorporating as part of your everyday rituals, spells and moon work, they will keep your vibration high and your gemstones looking beautiful. They’re also great for storage and placing on altars! Let’s get started with this quick and easy craft…
Leave your crystal moon bowl out in the sunlight to re-charge your stones!
• Air dry clay – Fimo Basic white
• Coloured and metallic ink (water soluble)
• Acrylic spray sealant
• Spray bottle filled with water
• Small curved bowl
• Rolling pin
• Talcum powder
1. Sprinkle a little talc on your work surface and roll out a piece of clay to a thickness of 3mm. Use a 10cm wide bowl or similar as a template to cut the clay into a disc and carefully lift from the table with a spatula or flat-bladed knife.
2. Dust the underside of the curved bowl with talc and lay the circle of clay over it. Smooth down the sides of the disc evenly to form the clay into a bowl. Leave the clay on the bowl upside-down to dry for an hour before twisting off and leaving to dry overnight.
3. Use sandpaper to smooth the edges of the dried bowl and remove all excess dust. Lightly dampen the inside of the bowl with a spritz of water before dropping a little ink onto the surface and swirling it around.
4. Keep adding coloured and metallic inks, spritzing with water and dabbing away excess with a sponge until you are happy with the moon surface effect. Use a paintbrush and undiluted ink to colour the rim and outside of the bowl in a dark colour. When the ink and water are completely dry, seal the bowls with an acrylic spray sealant or a brush on PVA.
These moon bowls were made especially for Soul & Spirit by our in-house craft designer,