Join the heart-centered & driven members from Project Positive Change for this revolutionary event taking place in London May 19th – 21st 2017, to learn their best-kept secrets to reaching and enticing a raving fan base.
Project Positive Change is a community of like-minded entrepreneurs, coaches, artists and healers. It is an international platform for visionaries who are ready to inspire, influence and be at the helm of our current positive global shift.
Are you a heart-centered entrepreneur, ready to step into the possibilities of your business? Does your current business align with the visible force-to-be-reckoned-with that you know lives inside you?
During the event you’ll discover:
• Exclusive strategies to highlight your message to engage the perfect tribe
•Dependable & easily implemented methods to call in your ideal clients
•How visible authentically draws others to you
• Why being uniquely YOU will open the door to genuine connections with your fan
• Tools to empower you to stand in your strengths & deliver your message with charisma and confidence
Join Us If:
• Your niche is elusive and you need to clarify and refine your message
• Connecting with people waiting for your brilliance feels harder than it should be
• Your ‘look’ isn’t serving you and you’re craving flawless, cohesive brand messaging
• You want to be part of a group of visionary entrepreneurs who ‘get’ you
• You’re spending too much time trying to fit in or be like others and are smothering your unique talents and strengths in the process
Speakers include: Leigh Daniel of Project Positive Change (pictured below); Sean Patrick of That Guy Who Loves The Universe; Tiffany Allen of Thoughts Become Outfits, and many more!
Find out more about the event here